Employing a new manager is one of the most most significant investments a company can make. It is not only expensive. Making the wrong recruitment decision could also be fatal.
In a number of situations it may be beneficial to hire an interim manager instead of appointing a permanent employee.
For the following reasons we are confident to say that clients have zero risk when hiring an interim manager:
- One week notice period
- You pay only for the time during which the interim manager is working
- Short training period - has performed similar tasks before
- No employment costs
- No payroll tax
- No severance pay or golden parachute
- No bonuses
- No holiday pay
- No pay in the event of sick leave
In addition to the obvious benefits, we also provide:
- Experienced managers who have performed similar tasks before
- We ensure that only interim managers with relevant expertise apply for the positions
- InterimLeder AS will select those that are best qualified
- The client selects who will be interviewed
- The client selects who to hire
Interested? Get in touch with us today!